Monday, March 27, 2006

Failed with an F

A woman just came to my window and asked me where they should go for rehearsals. I was about to ask her what rehearsals she was referring to until I noticed Sting standing behind her. Yes, the artist Sting. There's a benefit tonight at the theater in which Sting and his "beautiful wife" (that's taken directly from an ad I've seen) are performing. Now, I'm not usually one to much care about someone else's fame but come on, Sting? That's pretty great. I calmly informed the woman where she could enter the theater and they promptly left. When they walked out the door I realized I was pretty giddy and that I had also missed an opportunity to do...something. That's probably why I missed it, I couldn't think of anything to do, I still can't. Who was that woman anyway? His beautiful wife? She was indeed pretty.

2 comments:

mynewshoes said...

are you sure it wasn't Phil Collins? Just checking.

Anonymous said...

Dear god. I was about to say something about horses and then I became overwhelmed at the thought of mixing up Phil Collins and Sting.

(This coming from the girl who was pretty sure that Joseph Smith and Abraham Lincoln were the same person for awhile...)