Monday, July 14, 2008

GTCMS

I just discovered this on Hulu (even though I'm playing it through youtube, because Hulu has the hiccups). I of course clicked on it because of it's name but little did I know the wonder in store. Do I love it? Yes. Have I watched too many episodes and now have a slight headache? Yes. Will I watch a few more? Yes. Could it be considered a little offensive? Probably. (Don't worry, no work-inappropriate content, that I've discovered.) But each episode is only about 5 minutes so the hilarity and offensiveness fly by.

Here we go:




And I just found this, it's also a series:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you were wondering whether Kim Evey were linked to Annex days of yore, well, wonder no more!

If you're wondering why I didn't tell you about GTCMS a couple of years ago, keep wondering.