Saturday, November 01, 2008

super sneak

A little while ago my sister texted me Meet the Bear in Istanbul.  I didn't immediately know what that meant so didn't pay attention.  Later, while washing dishes, it ran through my head again and for a moment and I thought, Wait, what if Ida has really been a spy all these years and she's been attacked and sent me this special code that one of her allies will come asking for later but then they'll have to kill me so that the enemy doesn't get it.  She's sentenced me to death! How could she do this to me?! So I quickly sat down at my computer to blog about it.  Now you know too.  If I die in a "car crash" or "elevator mishap" it was no accident!  Avenge me!  Meet the Bear in Istanbul!


Okay, I know I was being crazy for a moment.  I thought that I would google the phrase and it would turn out to be some children's book or something but so far the only results I'm getting are for gay bath houses (particularly serving "bears") in Istanbul.  My first thought was true!  Avenge me!

I got her back though.  I responded Put a snap on the grouch bag! Let's see how long she lasts knowing that one.  Hah.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The secret is out.

Anonymous said...

duh