Saturday, October 18, 2003

Bored

I don't much care for gay.com for a variety of reasons. A) #1 it's lame. B) #2 the chat function doesn't work on Gillian's computer. C) #3 I don't need lots of ads featuring beautiful men in skimply clothing staring at me all the time making me feel awful about my body. D) #4 It may have some pertinent information about current gay issues but they're so drenched in crappy gay gay gay crap that I don't have the patience to try to find them.

And no you stupid lady, I won't make an exception. I don't care if you've been subscriber for the past two years, you missed the deadline by a month. And don't give me that "well, really only 27 days" crap, that's close enough to a month. And why should I make an exception for you when you got your tickets months ago and are only calling with your question now? And if I give you the free ticket shouldn't I really give one to everyone else too? Why don't we just make everything free? Stupid lady.