Saturday, October 18, 2003

Maybe not that funny

So I've started up my blog again despite having talked with Erin about how kind of embarrassing it is to post my personal thoughts where everyone can read them. I still think that's true but I did enjoy looking back at my previous entries because they made me think, "Hey, I'm a funny guy. And if no one else thinks so then at least I'll be able to read this in a year and make myself laugh." Unfortunately I'm no longer involved with stupid ballerinas and other such dumbasses where they offer a multitude of things to make fun of. That's not to say I'm no longer involved with stupid people, these people are just only stupid and will be hard to make fun of especially because they're continually stupid in the same way. But I'll do my best.

Do you think it's lame to not go out for a drink because your throat hurts and you might be getting sick and instead go home and eat a bunch of brownie batter while watching episodes of Futurama that you've already seen? I can't decide. That's either lame or great. I think when I do it it's lame but if someone else told me that that's how they spent their Friday night I would love them for it. Probably because it would validate my Friday night.

Speaking of which, on to the brownie batter. It's been callin' me.