Tuesday, July 24, 2007

bringing...back

I know sometimes I seem cold...distant...self conscious...sad. But that's not always the case. (At first I typed "but's that not true." I quickly realized my semantic mistake.) Get me in the right setting and I'll set my inner fool free. Usually that setting is my solitary room, late night, window shades drawn, lights off, pipe out and thoroughly smoked. But this time it was a pool.

Hooray! Water! I feel so free! And reflective!


Oo! Eeep! Hah hah, it's tickling me! Good thing I'm wearing sunglasses.

But where would we be without just a little bitta sexy?

Oooh yeah, baby. This is so hot and not at all completely annoying. No, I love chlorinated water getting splattered into my eyes. Gets me goin'!

It seems like in a lot of anime I watch a recurring power (usually of the evil character) is the ability to absorb another person (also usually including, and most importantly, that person's soul). Then they either gain that other person's power or their hair turns colors or they just get generally stronger or something. The point is, I think I might be developing that ability.

It begins. She can't escape.


Does that make me evil? Who cares! As long as I get better skin and softer hair out of it, that's fine with me.

I also like that though Miss M is holding the beer, I'm the one who appears to be drunk. Or am I just sleepily sexy? I've been cultivating that look a lot lately, though often dropping the sexy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I had to assign a song to your pictures it would be James Brown's Sex Machine.

BTW...there's something really sexy about a dripping wet man. Especially when his eyes are red, irritated, dry, and itchy.