Saturday, March 22, 2008

for shame

I feel like a few select people might chastise me for this but...

Guess who came to the show at the theater tonight: Ryan Gosling.
Guess who didn't quite place the name when selling him tickets over the phone: me. As a result, I didn't tell anyone he was coming and the people in the box office were taken by surprise when he came to pick up his tickets. Honestly, I just figured it was someone with the name Ryan Gosling. Come on, that's not that unusual a name. I treated him like any patron, including getting his mailing address and phone number. And that's that.

1 comment:

tarak said...

I realized that I told Isaac last night that even though the movie was stupid, I loved him in Van Wilder. However, I was thinking about Ryan Reynolds. Doesn't matter, they're both really hot.