Wednesday, September 03, 2008

heaving breaths

And nothing laurnj. Well, sort of nothing. I did go in for an interview for that job and taught a lesson to the woman running the Pilates program. She said she would let everyone know her decision after Labor Day. And I haven't heard from her yet. And it's totally after Labor Day. A friend of mine also applied for that job, which potentially could be great as they were looking for more than one hire and if we both worked there we could hang out.

This is my last week at my desk job! I only have three days left. Then my schedule will look something like this:


That's my entire schedule for all of next week. I mean, on one hand, Hooray! Look at all that free time! On the other hand, Yikes! I don't always do so well with lots of free time. And I won't be making any money. Hooray! I'm sure things will work out one way or another but looking ahead can be a bit scary. So I'm just going to stop doing it. Problem solved.

2 comments:

tarak said...

I'm sure you can use all of that free time to add the last 2 cupcake entries on the cupcake blog.

laurenj said...

wow - tarak is a task master. I think we all saw that one coming, though.

You should use all your free time to come and meet some cats.

I'll be thinking of you and sending good vibes your way, sir.