Wednesday, September 10, 2008

wet t-shirt contest

I win!

I couldn't decide which picture was more ridiculous.  This is the result of running (not even jogging, running!) 3 avenues and 3 blocks in the rain to my subway stop yesterday.  I took off my shirt, wrung it out and got it back on right as the train pulled in.  I entertained the notion of doing the same to my pants but the thought of Isaac sneaking up on me with a disapproving shake of the head killed that idea.

When I went to Six Flags the other day I also wore a similar white shirt.  Isaac joked that I purposefully wore it with future thoughts of the log flume ride.  I believe this is the look he thinks I had in mind.  Look at those sexy nips!

3 comments:

tarak said...

Either... aaacccckkkkk!!!!! or... eeeeeeeekkkkkkk!!! I can't decide.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to see you've been using your free time wisely.

kamagra said...

When I go to running around the park I finish with the T-shirt as the photos, I think that it is awful!!22dd