Tuesday, December 10, 2002

bad Ian, bad (slap slap)

How many times have I been called into the office of the Chair of the Department of Modern Dance? Five? Six? Seven? Hell, I don't even know anymore. And why was I always such a good kid through elementary and high school (except for totally faking being sick whenever I had a test) and now I have to talk to the principal all of a sudden? Is it my repressed confrontational attitude finally coming out? No. Everyone is just stupid. Anywho, it's a miracle I haven't been kicked out of this department yet.

And on a lighter note, my piece isn't going to ACDFA. Oh yeah, I had a dance piece that was going to go to the American College Dance Festival Association in Bellingham but...now it's not. And apparently all my teachers (ALL, according to my department chair) are fed up with my attitude and conduct in class, even the ones who I haven't even interacted with this year. I guess they've hated me all these years and just never said anything. At least that's the impression I got.

Hooray for me. I'm on my way to making it in the world!

No comments: