Saturday, November 30, 2002

Not quite as cool

Erin posted a list of all her past boyfriends so I thought I'd post one too...the problem being I've never dated anyone long enough to really call them a boyfriend so here's a list of the people i've slept with who might have been potential boyfriends but never went anywhere

Manny
He was my first kiss...ever. I'm glad it was with a boy. I thought he was totally fun and hot until I got to know him. Once we got in a two hour arguement about saying hello to people on the street. He's from the east coast and the last time I talked to him he was telling me how his current boyfriend's cum tastes like candy.

Matt or Brad or Gary or I don't know what
I dated him my freshman year of college (in Salt Lake). He wasn't at all my type (way to short and young) and he worked in a bagel store.

Christopher
Christopher was way cool and nice and had really nice eyes and a cute smile. I really liked him but one night we slept together and we started fooling around while watching "Heavenly Creatures." We were totally making out during the part where they kill her mother. After that we had sex in his room while his dog was in his cage...in his room. That was weird and I felt dirty and gross when I woke up the next morning. That was that.

Jonathan
Jonathan was really sexy and had a way nice butt. Jonathan was also a total prick. He pissed me off but I always wanted to sleep with him. And so I did. It was good, but I'm glad that's over.

Ben
Ben was the best. He was smart and cute and sexy and funny. I had the best time with him. Alas, I only got to spend one weekend with him. I miss Ben the most. Ben was one of the best things about my trip to San Francisco.

Randall
Randall was 41 years old. I was lonely.

Alan
Alan was 19. We're still sort of seeing each other although we don't sleep together anymore so that's all right best beloved, do you see?

The Devil
I actually only slept with him in my dream the other day but he was certainly the best by far. The Devil has absolutely no inhibitions in bed and he'll do whatever he wants. It was great. And he's a way cool guy, he's totally mellow and relaxed and pretty cynical. We hung out for a while.