Monday, November 04, 2002

And one quickie. I don't think I'll be dating "that guy" (as Ida calls him) much longer. I hadn't seen him for a couple of days because I said I needed some "me" time and the very next time we were in his car together I wanted to punch him. I took that as a bad sign. I couldn't wait to get out of the car. But when I did he started to come inside with me. "Umm, I think I'd like to be alone tonight." His response, "Oh yeah, I know, I could tell, I just need to use your bathroom." Okay. But the very next day when he dropped me off at home he came in again even though I was being really quiet and kind of ignoring him. Then he just sat on the floor until I finally told him it was "Margaret and Ian time." "I know, that's why I didn't take my coat off." Okay so, if you know that you need to leave why are you waiting for me to tell you and make us both feel awkward? Why don't you just go? But now I feel guitly. He's nice but we're in really different places. And besides, I still have a crush on someone else, goddamn it.