Wednesday, November 13, 2002

I cleaned my room the other day (including vacuuming) and wow does it smell great. That made me feel pretty pathetic. Who knew vacuuming actually did anything?

Don't you love it when you're an idiot. So I borrowed my boss' car on Monday (to drive to my therapist's office no less, where I was planning to cry a lot) and was backing up when I suddenly heard this loud cracking sound. I hadn't even gone fifteen feet yet...and I already ruined his car. I was too close to this car parked behind and to the left so when I pulled out the driver's side mirror on my boss' car got smashed right off when it scraped against the other car. Luckily I only hit the spare tire on the other car (it was an SUV where the spare tire hangs on the back) so it was fine. But it's going to cost about $300 to fix the mirror on my boss' car. I love myself. So to treat myself for being such an idiot I went to the store and bought a box of Trix, a box of Cookie Crisp, a log of frozen cookie dough (I'll eat anything in log form), some Luna bars (you know, 'cause I like to stay healthy) and four pints of Haagen Dazs. Oh, and I missed my therapy appointment.