Saturday, November 30, 2002

Ol' Nuts
Finally A told H off (I think because I blew up at A and told him I couldn't listen to him bitch about H anymore and it's high time he did something about it). The last straw was when A opened the hall closet and the bathroom garbage fell on him. Apparently H didn't take out the garbage like A thought, he merely put it in the closet without tying the top so when A opened the door all these old kleenexes and q-tips fell on his pants. As a form of retaliation for being yelled at by A H took everything in the kitchen that was his and wrote his name on it in big black sharpie. I can't really figure out why he did this because A eating H's food wasn't the problem, it was the other way around. So maybe he's labelling his food so he always knows which box of rice krispies is his so he won't eat A's, we all know how hard it is to keep track of what you've bought the past week. "Boy, I don't remember buying ingredients for a cake or even making one but I guess I must have because look, there's one right in my fridge. It must be mine."

Now that my paper's not due until Wednesday I didn't read any articles today. I just smoked and played video games. My life is completely fulfilling, so shut up.