Sunday, November 18, 2007

plum

gone.

Last night at a birthday party for MNS some of the other attendees let me know just what they thought of my cupcake posts. Here's a range of what was said:

"I'd like to see more non-cupcake related posts."
"Now your blog is even more boring."
"I stopped reading your blog."
"Now I hate your blog so much I want to stab your eyes and let you bleed to death then poison everyone close to you."

Geez. I understand the subtext, okay? But I won't be bullied by peer pressure so here are our latest two bakeries listed in succession!

Ha ha, just kidding. I know you hate me so I'm giving in. I'm moving all the cupcake posts over to their own blog here. So you can now totally ignore that blog if you think predictable graphs with uninspired formatting is boring. God, who are you? Yeesh.

3 comments:

mynewshoes said...

Were all those comments from one person? Who is related to me? I want to clarify that I had no problem with the cupcake posts...

Thanks for making the trip to my place!

Anonymous said...

How am I supposed to remember to go to another site. God.

I do like the pictures...

...and since when do you succumb to peer pressure? I suspect you just wanted to play with the internet.

ipj said...

Don't worry, I will remind you on this blog when to check the other one.