Monday, January 29, 2007

trade-off

Here's how things kind of broke down:

Sunday
pilates
half a box of yogurt covered raisins
Monday
3 peanut butter Girl Scout Cookies, 4 thin mints
finished the box of raisins
Tuesday
pilates
Wednesday
pilates
Thursday
7 thin mint Girl Scout cookies
Friday
3 mini-cupcakes
Saturday
pilates
3 chocolate filled rugulah
Sunday
one pint o' ice cream

I thought I had done pretty well until I actually typed the week out. Now I'm less satisfied. But considering that I used to eat 3-4 pints of ice cream every week it's certainly an improvement. And I did exercise 4 times, that's pretty good. I mean, I didn't do any sort of cardiovascular work but I usually just sit on my ass so once again, an improvement.

The major inhibitor to the new me is that I've traded one vice for another. On all the days that I really wanted something sweet I instead treated myself to a 22oz Sapporo. So don't worry, I'm still getting my empty calories and I've cut out that pesky protein.

2 comments:

Goodbye Blue Monday said...

I have also found that beer is an excellent replacement for meals.

Pregnant In Texas said...

Can you please just ensure your readers that you ate other things on those days, as well as the sweets and/or desserts? Please, pretty please??