Friday, February 09, 2007

frickin' frick

It's cold in my apartment. I woke up this morning as a blanketly bundled ball of ipj. I kept rolling in my bed trying to get my blankets wrapped tighter around me but that didn't help. I didn't have much to look foward to either. I figured that if the heat wasn't working then the hot water probably wasn't working too. Yep. Once again, no hot water in my apartment. No shower this morning. I left for work half an hour early because I was just sitting on my couch with my coat on. At work I could at least be in my t-shirt and get some knitting done.

I'm still mad at my roommates. I'm doing my best to let it go. The garbage smelled rank the other day and no one took it out all day long. I finally did when I got home after 9:30PM. I'm pretty sure one of my roommates had been home all day too. And really, it smelled down the hallway. Stanky. And it sure wasn't something I threw away.

Here's a call I got at work the other day.

ring ring
ipj: NVT. How can I help you?
female caller: Can I ask who I'm speaking with?
ipj: My name is i.
female caller: You have a sexy voice.
ipj: Excuse me?
female caller: You have a sexy voice.

And then it went from there.

No comments: