Friday, February 16, 2007

oh my god

It's finally happened. I knew it would, I just kept hoping that it wouldn't. I was sitting at work and felt, well, for some reason I suddenly needed to feel my butt and there it was: a hole. And since I wore a thong today I brushed my finger right against my ass. I knew the ass of my jeans would give out sometime, all I do is sit around. I ran to the bathroom to look in the mirror and it's definitely noticeable. Luckily my sweatshirt is long enough to cover my ass, literally and figuratively. There was a question in my mind whether or not I'd be going out tonight but now I think it's been answered.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This sounds like the prime opportunity to knit up a little butt patch. You could use double-knitting or brioche so it's cushy and warm. Duh.

Anonymous said...

Well, we may not be able to find the source of any drafts in the office, but it's great that we now have a draft detector! Anyway...I guess you've had one too many boxes of half price, day after Val-candy. Opps!