Friday, February 23, 2007

repress

I woke up this morning on my right side with my shoulders scrunched up and my head tilted way back to the right with my pillow smashed underneath. I think I have some anger issues that are manifesting themselves in my sleep. It could be that or just that my life completely lacks direction. That doesn't seem to lend itself to happy sleepy time either. My boss thinks it's because I'm too tall and don't quite fit on my bed but I think it's more complicated than that. Maybe it's time to actualize my goal of sleeping on my back. The only times I've been able to sleep on my back are when I've been extraordinarily tired and on the floor. My plan is to get really tired then lie in my bed on my back for progressively longer periods of time before I allow myself to flip to my side. I know the phrasing of that sentence is questionable but I need to go to the bathroom and can't think clearly when my bladder is full. And my teeth hurt and feel cold (when I have to go to the bathroom), which I've already mentioned though no one else appears to have this peculiar problem.

No comments: