Wednesday, February 07, 2007

more angry knitting

This is my new favorite store. And this is my new favorite person who works at said store. I went there today during my lunch break to buy some yarn for a hat I want to make a friend of mine. She was so helpful and nice and it was a wonderful experience. I'll definitely be going back there. I also spent a bunch of money that I don't really have since I went to the dentist this morning and had two (two!) crowns put on my teeth. Those fuckers are expensive. I was hoping to set aside some money each month to later use towards getting certified in pilates but it looks like that'll have to wait, again.

I've been really angry lately. I think it's a combination of the weather, my roommates and my natural disposition towards anger. I've been pulling away from my friends and into myself. I'm sorry. It'll pass, probably. I will try to call you. I just feel like this cold weather has put me in a daze. It's hard to want to go anywhere or do anything. That's funny, that's how I remember feeling in the summer when it's ridiculously hot outside. I guess I'm only mostly functional during fall and spring though those seasons have their problems too. See? I just put my angry pants right back on.

1 comment:

Goodbye Blue Monday said...

Don't forget I love you. Communication is not compulsory if you don't want but I'll still call you.